Wednesday, June 10, 2009


If I will could choose any animal in the world as a pet...First I will don't choose any animal because I don't like pets in my house Second , the pets can transmit illness and I like the animals free in your habitat . Some animals can will to suffer, when are out your habitats, but other animals (dogs and cats) are living together man, is impossible go back your habitat because it is very dependent of men and can't survive alone. Anyway, if you think to have a pet or have a pet, please don't forgot, this pet is dependent of you always... and sometimes have a comportament same your owner, pets can cry, it has hunger, often the pets have miss of you . Always love your pet as a child and never neglect it, is your responsability.
Now see some pictures about pets :






2 comments:

  1. It's very sad how some people treat their pets. A lot of people think pets are cute, but they don't consider the responsibility.

    ReplyDelete